Saturday, February 22, 2014

Group Project

Group Project 

The group project is a Wordpress website filled with many different mediums that we have to produce as a group. We have few days to figure out who we want to work with. However, I have figured out who I want to work with as both of my colleagues have produced websites that are related to fashion, beauty and building a relationship with the audience. 

Lara has produced a blog website. I have looked at her website and was pretty impressed as she blogged about a lot of topics that everyone can relate to. From food to beauty and fashion. Mari on the other hand had a different website that was based on student life that attend our university. I really liked her idea as it was different from everyone else's ideas, unique and it relates to the audience as it helped her build a relationship with the audience. This gives us more ideas to put in our final group website. As for my website, it was about beauty which relates to Lara's website concept. It also relates to Mari's concept too as I communicated with the audience, and so did she. 

We have contacted our seminar tutor to let him know who we want to work with. We had a vague idea for our project. We have a few weeks to figure out our concept, the mediums that will be used and project roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment