Saturday, February 22, 2014

Themes & Concepts

Themes & Concepts 

It has been two weeks since we got ourselves into groups of three. We have discussed some ideas for our website. 

1st idea: A beauty and fashion blog. As me and Lara have both created a beauty blog, we figured out it would be ideal to continue with that theme and concept for the website. However the downside to it is that she has produced her website with Adobe Dreamweaver, and she is more familiar with it. I have been using Wordpress for the past few months to produce 'OneonOneBeauty' and I'm not too familiar with Adobe Wordpress. 

2nd idea: We liked Mari's idea as it was based on student life in our university. This is quite a unique idea, as many people stick with the typical beauty website or a music website. It is a way to stand out, however we need a lot of dedicated students that can meet us on time to avoid delays. This is a very risky process as it can take us down. 

3rd idea: I've started to get a little bored of producing make up tutorial videos and giving beauty advices. I want to do something different, however I want females that are the same age as us to be our audience. If we do fashion, I would want to take it to the next level and make it unique. We all like our concept to do with fashion. We also want to produce many different mediums such as videos, music, text and visuals. 

We have another week before we make our proposal on Prezi. We need to figure out we need to do by then and start immediately as we only have a month to hand in our final group website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment